Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Notes of Carter Rankine




I've been working on some characters from a story that my friend Chris Mich is writing. It's called The Notes of Carter Rankine: Pernico's Plan, and is about a time traveling, soldier-ish scientist. Chris and I went to college together at The University of the Arts, where he majored in film and myself in animation. The summer before freshman year we called each other to "meet" over the phone and spent 2 hours talking about Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I guess this summer marks our 19 year friendship. Over the years we've written some scripts together and I've always enjoyed drawing things that springboard from our brainstorming sessions. I hope to post more from his Carter Rankine story as time goes on. Click on his name above to see what the "Michman" is all about.

No comments: