Saturday, September 25, 2010

NEW BLOG LOCATION!!


Hey Everyone! I know, I know - "Where's this guy been?" John Lennon was right when he said "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." While I was getting my legs over at Family Guy, I began a couple/few projects I'm currently working on - and well, blog posting kinda fell off the radar. Which is totally hypocritical of me because I follow well over a hundred blogs myself.

Anyhow, I hope to keep it up again after this hiatus, but at a new web address - due to email such & such issues. The NEW BLOG ADDRESS IS http://joshuatabackart.blogspot.com/ not much different from the old one. Please come on over and follow me there or put me into your google reader which is how I follow all my blogs now, along with all the other world events such as Foreign affairs, the Health Care Crisis and people falling down while skateboarding.

Thank you all for being interested and I hope to see you over at the NEW BLOG!

---Josh


http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/571.html

No comments: